Purge is defined as...

Thursday, December 30, 2010
Dictionary.com says that purge is to rid of whatever is impure or undesirable; cleanse; purify. As  I approach the new year that is exactly what I am doing. To rid myself of the impure or undesirable- from crafty to emotional- I am getting rid of the undesirable to become purified. And Icurrently have 5 bags of trash!! Yes I am horrible about keeping things... either the guilt of impulse buying or for fear that someone might remember what they got me 12 years ago for a present but I hang on to it. Well I'm not doing that today. I am tossing anything that has not seen the light of day in the last 1-3 years. I am also pulling the bandaid off the scrapbook wound and letting it heal. That purge was most needed and actually feels like the weight of the word is off my chest!! Who knows I might even try my hand again at design teams or getting things published. Who knows! LOL!

 I am searching for a word to inspire me this year and originally I was thinking about the prefix re- so that I could add what ever I wanted as the year moved on. But some how this feels like a cop out. So here I sit thinking about the word purge and wondering if it could be my word. The shining light that drives my insanity or if it will be a giant dud of a word that leaves me in the mud.

So I must wonder what others are thinking in reguared to their word for the year...

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT