Snow day 2!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Today was wonderful but I have to admit that I am ready to get back to school. I can't wait to hear what my kids thought about all the snow. I've been using my time off to craft. Here is a layout that I did yesterday, and finished last night... and a card. The card is for a challenge over at My creative Time. It's a retro challenge... well more of a use your older cricut cartdriges.



This is a tour that we did several years ago at Disney. It's called Behind the Seeds and it takes you into the Land pavillion and shows you the green houses. I LOVED it!! At the end of the tour, the kids got to release lady bugs into the green house. I used my cricut to cut the title and the patterned paper on the left.



This is my card for the challenge. The heart is from Indie Art. This was my first time welding two shapes together to make a card base. I LOVE IT!! This was so super easy, after watching the my creative time you tube video. I made it 4" so it fits into a regular envelope. I can't wait to make more of these!!

1 comment

  1. Great job on your first job welding. It turned out perfect. It is addicting I hope you make MANY more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT