news... I've got news...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
I meet with an orthopedic dr today who specializes in sports medicine and KNEES! He read the MRI report... pushed, pulled, and twisted on my knee... took some new x rays and decided that he didn't want to do surgery (yet). We are going with complete rest and steroids to remove all the swelling. Then we will look at the next step... maybe brace with some intense PT and getting to go back to work. I so want to get back to work... I miss my school and my kids and everything.

So for the next few days I'm sitting and resting and waiting for the steroids to kick in and remove all swelling. I guess while I sit, I'm going to work on some new units to teach. Yea that's what I'll do. Rest, create some fun things for us to do when I get back and heal.Sounds like a plan right?

2 comments

  1. Oh girl... I am so sorry to hear that! I just had an orthopedic doc take out a ruptured disc in my spine over Christmas break and it did WONDERS for me! I hope you get better soon! Being in pain is NO fun... I was suffering with mine for 6 months before I finally got my surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are on the road to a speedy recovery! I would be going bonkers being away from my kiddos and whatever is happening in MY classroom. =)

    Come visit me if you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*...lots of activities that you can use with you K kiddos!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT