Flight 9 you have been cleared for take off...

Sunday, April 1, 2012
That is how I feel this morning... cleared for take off. For the last 16 months I have been working on my masters. On Thursday I made the call that clears me to enroll in my last class and gave me the date that my portfolio is due. June 4... portfolio due date. August 3...graduation date. I still have 2 classes, middle school curriculum and high school curriculum. But I am cleared to go!! I meet with my mentor on Monday to set up a plan to be ready for my portfolio to be turned in. Somehow, I am now scared. I haven't been scared at all but I am now. I kind of feel overwhelmed and not sure where to start. I feel like my kids... I think I can, I think I can.


2 comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT