Friday, June 1, 2012

Thank you!

Well I'm 24 out from surgery and I dont feel great but I don't feel horrible either. Thomas (DH) has been wonderful about gettting me what I need... and keeping pain meds in me. I've slept a LOT and I still feel sleepy now. I have a few more items to complete for my grad portfolio that i really want to get to work on. The portfolio is due monday and I'm 80% done....

Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes. I promise you I felt them all day. I'll be back in a couple of days, once the porfolio is done.

4 comments:

  1. So glad that your surgery went well. Rest up and enjoy your summer!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up buttercup! You can do it! Thoughts and prayers still coming your way! :)

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better and that your grad portfolio is almost done. I will continue praying for you.

    Happy Blogging!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can relax and recuperate once your portfolio is due. Monday is only a few days away! It's great that your hubby is taking care of you. :) Don't work too hard!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete