Writing Project summer institude update 1

Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I must start this by saying if you do not know what the national writing project is you MUST go check it out! And then you MUST find your local writing project and do WHATEVER it takes to be part of a summer institute. We are in day 2 of our 4 week institute and I am blown away with all that I am learning. This whole process is demystifying teaching writing. I am so excited about teaching writing now!! I promise to update as I can and share what I am learning.

SO here is my first share we have four books that we are using to build a common knowledge. The four books are:
Because Writing Matters by National Writing Project and Carl Nagin
Because Digital Writing Matters by National Writing Project et all
The 9 Rights of Every Writer by Vicki Spandel
A Writers Book of Days by Judy Reeves

We have not started the Spandel book yet but it looks wonderful! I'll be back soon with more about the institute

1 comment

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT