A productive day...

Monday, August 13, 2012
Today was an amazingly productive day. DH came and got all my tables the right height. He totally rocks! Once all my tables were level, I was able to move them into place. While he worked, I worked on hanging things. I LOVE how everything is coming together. Here are pictures from today.
This is the view from my door. The little table is my writing center.

This is the view across my room (corner to corner). I know lots of classrooms have bathrooms 
but at my old school I did not have one. I am SO excited to have one! The
red door is an outside door. The overhead station in on the wood cart.

This is looking back at my teacher table. Each kiddo has a cubbie and we will keep backpacks 
in tubs behind the the cubbies. The metal shelf on the right at the back of the room is 
where my classroom library will be. 

This is my smartboard/ whole group area. The cupcakes will hold our birthdays and
the shoes are our Pete the Cat color posters. And my word wall is below the window. 

So that is what my little world looks like now. I can't wait to get the last little bit done! I am tell you this is a dream come true! I am so blessed to be back in a place that will grow me as an educator. Over the last few days I've been able to visit with my team. There are 4 of us all together. Each one is bringing something wonderful to the table. We are going to be able grow each other! I can't wait to meet my little ones. I am hopeful to get a list soon... like as in tomorrow. Chances are it will be end of the week.

Well that's today's update. Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments

  1. I've always had a bathroom in my room....and couldn't imagine not having it. But I have heard of other K classrooms not having one, so I am very grateful for mine too! Your room looks great! LOVE the cubbies!! Actually I love any kind of storage....LOL

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your last few posts and can so relate! I had the opportunity this past year to switch back to my old kinder job at my old dream school too, and it was just won-der-ful! It feels so good to go back home again... congrats! :)
    ~Kristin
    http://thekinderjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT