Facebook Fan Freebie

Sunday, August 4, 2013
Happy Sunday! I know for me this is one of two Sundays left until back to school teacher week starts. WOW it's been an amazing summer. I have enjoyed every second with my children and hubster. We got to travel some, we relaxed at the lake, and I slowly worked on getting my school year put together. I also had some wonderful things happen here at my blog. I got a new look, a facebook page, and today I am announcing that I have finally figured out the world of facebook freebies! Go me!

I have added to freebies to my facebook page. One is the circle labels that I shared here earlier in July, the other is a set of circles that say "kindergarten is brighter with you in my room" and "you really light up my day". I made these to go on the glow bracelets that I found at Target over the summer. I plan on having some other freebies added there that will only be available on Facebook.... just give me some time ;)

I am working on a back to school unit. I hope to have it out by mid week. I need to get some pictures of the pieces in use to help with the explanation pages. I love that this pack is going to help with procedures as well as have activities for the first few weeks.

I also have a couple of make a match sets that I want to get uploaded to TPT and TN, and a new product that is a flat story type reader. But that one is farther from being completed.

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT