Do you know about the easiest way to make posters and charts?

Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Hey Y'all!

This year I'm all about making my life easier. Yep, anything that saves time or makes the day go smoother is at the top of my list. I hope to share lots of these time saving tips with you this year. I hope that you share some with me in the comments or on twitter and instagram with the hashtag #alittlekinder

Today I wanted to share how I am making charts and posters. Anchor charts are the life blood of learning in kindergarten. Our youngest learners are great at sharing ideas and remembering details. But they struggle with recording this thinking. That is where we come in as adults or experts. Anchor charts are a great way to construct learning together. My littles give me the information they have learned through read a loud or already know and I record it on a chart. Now I am not the greatest at drawing and in the past I have traced clip art by using my smart board. But now I have a new way of doing things; an easier way of doing things.

Block poster is the easiest way to create my anchor charts. You simply upload the image and tell it how many squares you want. Then it works its magic. All I have to do is print out the image and glue it to my chart. Done and done.





I hope that you run over to block poster and that it is useful to you!



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT