Get Ink'd #7 Watercolor roses

Thursday, May 17, 2018
Hey Y'all!
I wanted to share a card made with one of the brand new 2018 Annual Catalog stamp sets. As a demonstrator, we got the chance to pre order 17 of the new sets!! You can get them now too by joining my team. For $99 you get to pick $125 in product including the pre order for the new catalog AND you get to see the new catalog before June 1! It's a great time to join.


When Anna Claire was about 2 years old, she had this ADORABLE outfit from Gap kids that was pink with dark pink sweetheart roses. I have always loved that pattern and recently found sheets for my bed too. So when I saw this set I knew EXACTLY what my first stamped card would be. Pink on pink sweetheart roses!


Another thing that is totally inspiring me right now is watercolors. Y'all years and years ago, when dinosaurs walked the planet I was an art major. Watercolor and mixed media were my art forms. It's been years since I painted anything, but I LOVE how water reacts to paper. Stampin' Up! has a great watercolor paper. It's on page 194 in the bottom right corner of the 2017 Annual Catalog. You get 5 sheets for $5. I have a tutorial coming on some of my favorite ways to use watercolor paper!



The background is Whisper White paper that I cut apart and layered on to a Powder Pink card base. I also die cut a "swirl" in Old Olive paper from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits set. I used the biggest swirl. This is another item I seem to reach for over an over... my Big Shot and thinlits dies.


I added Wink of Stella over the watercolor roses and sequins for a sparkle! This was a really fun card to make. I hope you are inspired to create something today!

Products Used: 


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT