5 must haves from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog

Friday, June 15, 2018
Hey y'all!!
So I wrote this whole post about my 5 must have items from the new Annual Catalog. Then I read it and wow! If felt forced and face. So not me. Here's the deal... there are 5 (or more) items that I really thing every stamper/ crafter needs to have. I deleted what I worked so hard to write (maybe that was the problem.... work hard to write = fake BS.)


This years catalog is packed full so many new goodies... 14 new suites, 32 new ribbons, 20 new embellishments, 16 new designer papers, and 21 new colors! Here are my 5 must have items, in no particular order...


Must have set #1- Varied Vases (stamps, punch and DSP)




Must have item #2- Stampin' Blends Pens 




Must have item #3- The Broadway Bound Suite (stamps, dies, DSP, and embellisments)



Must have item #4- 2018-20 In Colors EVERYTHING!





Must have item #5-  Lots of Happy Card Kit

There they are! My 5 must have items from the new catalog. I'm still on the road with my family but will be back in the studio (aka my dinning room table) in July. I have so many ideas that I can't wait to share with you.

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT