Catalog share... Abstract Impressions

Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Hey Y'all!
I wanted to make sure that I shared this video from Stampin' Up! I have fallen in love with this set even though I don't consider myself a flower person. That is... I don't gravitate to flower sets. But this set got me from the second that I saw the new catalog and it was my first set from the pre order.

I love how you can build the large flower or use any of the three images to make an amazing project. Here are some of the projects that are in the new 2018- 19 Annual Catalog. Aren't they wonderful???


Now for that video that I wanted to make sure you got a chance to see...


I hope that this inspired you to create something today! I would love to see your creations.

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT