Summer Road trip...

Saturday, June 2, 2018
Hey Y'all!! This summer our road trip is longer than past years because of this kid:


This is my college kid! Off and on I have struggled with her being a senior and going off to college. She is a great kid and I know that she will be successful in what ever she decides to do, BUT this summer we wanted to spend extra time with her. So we loaded up the camper and headed west. Her request was to see Alaska, so we will be cruising too.

I have very limited supplies with me to craft anything. I will be sharing our trip, some of the things that Stampin' Up! has released, and some of the digital pocket style pages that I made using the Project Life app. Being inspired to create daily is important for me, I spent too long letting creating daily take a back seat. I hope that you find inspiration here and make some thing daily.

I am also using this time to think about and have a clear focus. Some of the things I'm jotting in my notebook of ideas include: video (project based), online classes, and LOTS of projects.

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT