Get Ink'd #13 Color me challenged card

Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Hey Y'all!!
Today I'm sharing a color challenge card I made for my team's monthly color challenge. Here is the inspiration that we were given:


And this is what I made:


To get the two different shades of Real Red and Mint Macaron, I used the second generation stamping technique. This is where you ink the stamp and stamp it off on scrap paper. I love the way that this gives two perfect shades of the same color. I used Blueberry Bushel paper because I'm out of Night of navy. Really? Who runs out of paper? Me apparently. Anyway, I pulled out my Brusho powders to make the background. Brusho's are highly concentrated watercolor pigments that you sprinkle on to paper. I used watercolor paper for this card but you can use Thick Whisper White or Thick Very Vanilla.



I hope that you were inspired by either the color combination or my card. Get your supplies by clicking on the pictures below and get crafting!

Products:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT