Get Ink'd #14 There's so much to love about you card

Thursday, July 12, 2018
Hey y'all!

Today's card was a happy accident! I was playing with color combinations... like which yellows look good together. I wanted to see how So Saffron and Mango Melody looked so I grabbed a stamp set that has 2 step stamping and started to play. Here is the end result.


The card base is Gray Granite (4 1/4x 5 1/2") with a side fold. Then layered with Whisper White, Artistic Impressions DSP, Blueberry Bushel, and the stamped piece of Whisper White. I used Night of Navy gingham ribbon and a second generation Night of Navy stamped sentiment. Y'all I ran out of Night of Navy paper and I felt that the Blueberry Bushel was close enough to the light places in the ribbon to use together. I did use my Stamparatus to line up the flowers and the "grass". I'm still getting used to pulling it out rather than a block and eyeballing it. I'm happy with the results!


To order the supplies I used click on the pictures below and you will be taken to my Stampin' Up! store. I hope that you were inspired to create something today!

Products: 



Don't forget about the paper sale happening until the end of July! It's a great time to stock up on the paper I use in this card and some of the other great papers!

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT