Paper Sale! Stampin Up! DSP buy 3 get 1 free

Friday, July 13, 2018
Hey Y'all!!
Have you heard? In July Stampin Up! had a special paper sale going on. Buy 3 of the selected paper packs and get 1 free. Wanna know what papers are included??

I LOVE patterned paper! And the Designer Series Paper makes creating so easy because I can match solid cardstock and stamp ink to the paper so easily!!! Take a look at what is being offered in this special...



Alright! What packs do you need in your crafty space? Clicking on the pictures below will take you to my Stampin' Up! store where you can order them and get a hand crafted thank you card mailed to your home from me!

Buy 3 get 1 free paper sale:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT