Throw Back Thursday: Message in a Bottle

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Hey y'all!
 After being on the coast I felt like playing with the Message in a Bottle set. I love the blues and greens in this paper (not from Stampin'Up!).

Today's card was super quick and super fun to make. One of the things that we were treated to on our trip was the wild life. We saw whales and seals playing and showing off their beauty. This little whale  reminded me of our "shows". Not to mention that the sentiment is a pun, and I LOVE puns!!


This card was made from my scrap bucket so I am not 100% sure who to credit the paper too. I so know the white is Whisper White. Please forgive me. The punch is a Fiscars border punch and I used versa mark to stamp the "happy day" on the blue paper. 


I hope this card inspires you to create something today!!

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT