AC JT Jump Jump

Monday, December 27, 2010


To say we are having a great holiday season is an understatement. We did many family things before the holiday. Early in the week we did most of our present shopping. Since I already am used to 5am wake up calls, we were out very early and opened most of the stores we went too. Anna Claire was the best shopping buddy and I missed her when I needed to go along. On Monday I got to eat lunch with Amanda, who I taught with last year. I really miss teaching with her. On Wenesday we saw A Christmas Story at the rep. It was WONDERFUL!! Jason Harper was the lead and did a great job. I was worried that the stage production would not live up to the movie. Boy was I worried for nothing. We had Christmas Eve with Dad and Sherry. We went to their Christmas Eve service and then enjoyed fellowship with Uncle Ed and Linda. The kids loved being able to see them both. Christmas day brings celebrating with Grannie and Grandpa and then off to Nana and Poppa Bills. To say that we are tired at the end of the day is an understatement, but it is so wonderful to spend the day with so much family. The day after Christmas is much like having a hang over. The kids can't seem to figure out what to do first and the day can break down in to tears. In one breif shining moment... the kids played just dance 2 and giggled the whole time. Ah one glorious reprieve from the constant back and forth I hear daily. So the above video clip taken by my phone is from that breif time... oh and the kids scared the puppy to death!! She climbed into my lap to hide ;)

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT