Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Thursday, January 6, 2011
Every teacher's dream is a snow day, and the weather men are calling for one here!! I am so excited. I can't wait to see how Lucy and Bailey act in the snow. And the pictures... ahhh... so fun.

Well the first week back is almost over... just one more day. It's been a long week. I find it funny how two weeks off has really thrown a wrinch in everything. I am so tired, and I can't seem to get up on time. Good news... once I'm in the classroom it's all over- I love by kinders SO much that they seem to energize me. Those little smiling faces are so wonderful. To say I love what I do is an understatement...

AND I found out today that I was able to transfer to a new grad school and program!! YEA me! I am so excited... it's all online and each class is 5 weeks! Ah I am so excited... about the only thing that could make life better would be to make the DT over at mypinkstamper.com.

I hope that everyone has had as wonderful of a week as I have.

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT