Trying new things

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Today I am working on this blog format. I hate it when something appears to get the best of me... like this blog layout. I found the most BEAUTIFUL blog backgrounds and headers at shabby blog.com but I can not get them to work right. I am hoping that something is not appearing right and that really things are ok.

I am also trying to do better with my follow through. I think that the problem that I have with the kids minding me when they have friends over, is because I give them WAY too many chances and WAY too many last chances. But I just hate to send home the neighbor kids... but after two weeks of it- I sent the neighbor kid home!! Score one for being the meanest mommy on the block! I bet they listen to me now ;)

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT