In my never ending quest...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
It seems that the summer is slipping away. With grad school, I really only get one week off and that is this week. I am lucky that it's also the same week that Grannie has taken the kids to Jellystone RV park! So lists in hand I have started marching down the path of the 2011-2012 school year. And am I ever excited about the changes I am planning. I am currently reading Debbie Diller's book "Math Work Stations". It's SO inspiring and empowering!! I also found a blog hop that is discussing the book. Of course I am a couple of weeks behind the hop but the materials these teachers are sharing are AMAZING!! Over the next few days I am going to be posting my reflections on the chapters and hopefully post some of the things that I have made to go along with what I am doing.  I also hope to share some of the Cricut things I made to use in my room. I have fallen in love with the Simply Sweet font... wish I knew what it's font match was- maybe someone can help me out with that ;)

So in the never ending quest... I am off to catch up on this blog, set some themes with the kindergarten team and get started creating!! Remember I said that this is my one  totally free week and I plan to make the best of all of it!!

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT