Second day in new/ old room

Friday, August 10, 2012
For some CRAZY reason I woke up at 2am! What ?!?!  I know crazy. But I decided to get up and get to work! I worked on a set of Pete the Cat color cards as well as several other things. I was at school by 7am. I really don't feel like I got a lot done there. I did change out a BUNCH of tables... that took FOR.EV.ER! I love hexagon tables and I now have three... two big and one small.
The funny thing is that one of the hexagon tables has an orange top! It really makes me smile. I know it matches NOTHING but it's like it marches to the beat of it's own drum. And I am SOOO excited to have a bathroom back!! I did not have one at my old school and it was HORRIBLE!! I guess I did get a lot done, but with so much to do it feels like I was running on a wheel. I promise more pictures as I get things set up. I am still pinching myself. I CAN'T believe that I got the job!


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT