Apple centers...

Sunday, September 23, 2012
This week is apple week in my room! I spent the weekend working on what my centers will be. I can not wait for my kinders to get a hold of them. We will be practicing all kinds of literacy skills. Here are the Common Core standards that we will be covering:


RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
RF.K.2a Recognize and produce rhyming words
L.K.1a Print many upper and lowercase letters
RF.K.3c Read common high-frequency words by sight
L.K.5 (a) Sort common objects into categories to gain a sense of the concepts the categories represent.
RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.

There are 9 printable centers and several more centers that can be set up using white boards and magnetic letters. I put this on TPT at a sale price. I hope that it is something that you guys can use. Come back later this week to see these centers in use!

No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT