Cyber Monday (and Tuesday sale!)

Thursday, November 22, 2012
I am so excited to be taking part in the Teachers Pay Teachers cyber sale on Monday and Tuesday. I have several new items that I will have posted just in time for the sale, and some new free items too! I hope that you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and spent the day with family and friends. We did and it was a wonderful day.

These last few weeks we learned all about the Pilgrims and Indians, The Mayflower and John Bradford, and what thanksgiving is about now. My kids were so cute as they learned! We ended our studies with a thanksgiving feast where we traded gifts with those in another class. Here are some pictures from the feast.

We made bracelets to trade (SO STINKIN CUTE!) Here is a picture of us making out headdresses... the kids LOVED doing this too!



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT