End of the Year....

Sunday, June 2, 2013
I am still in shock that the year is finally over. There are SO many wonderful things that happened this year that I NEVER want to forget. I had some of the most amazing littles!! The giggles we shared touched my heart. We worked hard and we played hard. In the end we are ever changed because of all we did together.

I have a full summer planned. I want to read several books to help me in teaching. I also will be doing some training with Arkansas A+. I am very excited about that training and becoming a fellow. I also plan to take some time to "relearn" how to relax. Many things did I learn this year and one of those was that I need to make sure that I spend time relaxing. I tend not to let go of things, which makes me a great teacher but also makes me very tired at the end of a school year.

Oh and I have hired a blog designer to help me "brand" myself in this digital world!! I can not wait to see what the gals at Honey Bunch Blog Design come up with!


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT