It's the little surprises that are the best!

Monday, September 1, 2014
WOW! Where oh where did the summer go? I am so excited to be blogging again. I started this summer thinking that I would be moving to first grade. I planned, met with the first grade team, and basically accepted that I would no longer be a kindergarten teacher (read that as grieved the move). Then in the middle of the craziest two weeks of Arkansas A+ training, I got a job offer to teach K at my neighborhood school! YEP... it was a God thing. I still can't believe that I teach 5 minutes from my house, and in the district that my children are in. I even get to pick up my daughter from school. I hope to get my classroom reveal up soon.

And here is my first day at my new school picture. 



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT