Classroom Reveal

Sunday, September 20, 2015
Hey Y'all!
What a week! and a WAY too short weekend. We start school Monday. I currently have 18 littles on my list for this year. I am super excited about the promise of a new year but I am also scared to death! You would think that BTS would get easier and easier, but nope I'm just as nervous today as I was the first day I stepped into my own classroom.  I did a periscope earlier and here it is...

I hope that I didn't make you too sick. I tried to pan really really slowly! So how about looking at some pictures of my room? Here goes...


This is the view from the door. I LOVE this view of my room! The bright colors just make me happy. You can see my teacher table and area in the back, and the carpet area, and calendar area.

This view is also from the door. The littles  put their backpacks on the left side of this photo. And the library area is the pink rug are. 

This is the backpack area. The pockets are from IKEA and will hold the little's change of clothes. 



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT