Arkansas Kindergarten Conference.... Day 1

Sunday, December 13, 2015
OMG!! I can not believe that it's here or better that I am here!! What better way to share it with you than in pictures...



This is from Kim's YeeHaw! wild about numbers session. I play a game call how many in my cup where we start with 5 counting bears and I hide some in a cup. Then I show the remaining bears and ask how many are in my cup. This is the same game but with the rekenrek. 

Writing with Deedee Wills. 



I think this may have been my favorite session of the day!! Getting everything done seems impossible but Kim really broke it down. 

Tomorrow is day 2 and my sessions deal with math small groups and reading. Can.not.wait!!!

For more pictures follow me on Instagram (@alittlekinder)




No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT