New Puppy.....

Monday, March 20, 2017

A year ago we lost the most wonderful dog. Bailey was a rare find. She was the center of my world, and then she crossed the rainbow bridge.




My world seemed to end... and there was a day when I wasn't sure I would be able to fill the hole she left. But time races on... and holes get smaller. At Christmas, we decided it was time to think about a new puppy.

Only, there wasn't much thinking into it. Mid January we brought home Rylee, a black and white English Springer Spaniel. And oh my! She is a spit fire. She is our new baby! Here are a few adorable pictures!






And here is a picture of both of my babies when Bailey was the same age as Rylee. 


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT