Catalog Shares: Rooted in Nature and Natures Poem

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hey Y'all! We are crossing the western United States and that means that I don't have my craft supplies with me... sad right? Don't worry, I'm writing down all my ideas and have a FULL schedule for July. Today I wanted to share the framelits that coordinate with Rooted in Nature set. They are called Natures Poem. I didn't get them during the demonstrator pre order and y'all! I wish I had. It's not a big deal to fussy cut the tree ring stamp but the other images take a bit more time. The Natures Poem Framelets make it so much easier. Do your self a favor... get the bundle!

Since a HUGE part of our road trip is going to be camping in the red woods, Rooted in Nature will be what I use to create my filler cards in my Memories and More pocket style scrapbook pages. The whole set looks like this: 

Let's take a look at the video Stampin' Up! put together for us. I hope that you are inspired to create some thing today!



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT