Summer Road Trip: time with family

Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Hey y'all!!

 Man do I miss my studio (aka the dinning room table) and being able to create things. But if I am totally honest, I had gotten to a place where my muse was tire. LOL! This summer I didn't have any commitments back home so I decided to stay the whole time on our family road trip. Several years ago, my mother in law retired and bought a pull behind camper. Her dream was to make memories with her grandchildren before they left the nest. This year our oldest is leaving the nest so this trip is bigger than in the past. And I decided to stay the whole time... not gonna lie camping is NOT my thing! I do not like being without air conditioning and the mosquitos tend to use me as a buffet.

Yeah, camping is not my thing BUT my kids are. And with Anna Claire leaving for college in the fall I didn't want to miss a minute with her. I currently have lots of bug bites but I am adding lots of great memories too. Our plan was simple, leave home the day school let out (or I was off contract) and head west to Seattle to board a ship and travel to Alaska. This was the thing Anna Claire wanted for her graduation trip... a cruise to Alaska. Once back from Alaska, travel down through the redwoods and Yosemite National Park. Then start back east to home.

I have already shared the trip to the Young Living Lavender Farm. Today I'm adding some photos from our time in Seattle. In a later post I will share Alaska and the redwoods!







I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT