Tuesday with The Spot! Happy Birthday cards

Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Hey y'all!
Welcome to Tuesday with The Spot. Today we are challenging you to make a birthday card. Everyone needs to have a stash of birthday cards. 


Y'all I hope that everyone is staying warm because it is seriously cold out! Over the last 24 hours we have gotten 10 inches of snow! (and lot power due to a wreck- thanking God for gas heat and a generator). And it's not over! We are supposed to get about 10 more inches. This snow lover is just giddy. 

Birthday's are a big deal in our house. They are the one day that is truly your day. And if I'm being honest you really should celebrate for at least a week. Let's take a look at the card I made for you.

Details for today's card


I am using the Ice Cream corner suite. I chose several of the pattern papers to make my card. I repeated the Crumb Cake layers through out this card. In the upper right corner I used vellum and Basic White cardstock to add interest and balance out the card.

The happy birthday is from one of our Sale-a-bration sets called Approaching Perfection. I love this set and all the absolutely perfect greetings. I used some of the sprinkles around the card and made a twine nest behind my main Popsicle group.


I hope that you are inspired to create some birthday cards for your card stash! Click on the image below to see what all the design team has created this week, and of course share your card with us.



Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT