Pop of Color Blog hop

Thursday, July 1, 2021
Hey y'all!!

Happy July. This month the Positive Inkers are sharing projects with pops or splashes of color against a background of black and white. I decided to move away from my standard pink as a pop of color. Shocked? I know!! 

Bumblebee is my pop of color and y'all!!! It's so summer time feeling against the black and white. Let's take a look at the card.


See? I love this greeting from the Sunny Sentiments set. I used DSP from the Host set called Pattern Party for my Black and White and "pop" of color part.  The banners across the card are 2" for the Bumblebee one, and 1" for the buffalo check one. The sentiment is stamped in Bumblebee and the sequins are from the Artistry in Bloom sequins.

Here is another look:



Hop With Us! 

Sandy McCullough – Canada 


Maheswari Raja-Guru – Australia


Elly Rijnvis – Netherlands – sitting out this month

 

Kate Bolt – UK


Karen Bird-Day – USA  >>>You are Here!<<<


Anne Marie Hile – USA 


Jo Blackman – UK 


Are you in the United States? I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


3 comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT