Catalog shares.... Varied Vases!

Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Hey y'all!!
So the new catalog dropped and I am loving just sitting and going through it page by page. One set that I was able to order during the demonstrator pre order was Varied Vases. I really haven't played with this set much.... I blame the end of the school year and packing for our epic summer road trip. But this set is so beautiful AND it was designed by one of our very own demonstrators Mary Fish. When a demonstrator sells a million dollars, they get the opportunity to design a stamp set for the company.

Varied Vases comes as a red rubber set that is either wood block mounted or can be used with clear blocks. There is also a punch that coordinates with this set.


I did make a gift card set with these stamps that I blogged about here. Stampin' Up! made several videos that I get to share with you through out the month of June. The first one is using Varied Vases. I hope that you are inspired to create something today!


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT