Get Ink'd #10- Note Card set

Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Hey Y'all!!

Today I am sharing a set of note cards that I made as a gift. I started with the Stampin' Up! note cards that are A1 size. These are perfect to give as set. Since they are a little smaller in size, making a box or "holder" is super easy too.

I started playing with the Varied Vases set and ended up with some super cute note cards. The paper colors are Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake. The paper is from the retiring Tutti Frutti DSP.


This is what all the note cards look like. This project was FAST! I used Wink of Stella on the flowers for a little pizzazz! I placed all the note cards and envelopes into a clear envelop and made a decorative band to go around them all.



So there it is, my super easy card set. I hope this card set inspired you to do something creative today! And if you LOVE LOVE LOVE that Tutti Frutti paper is on the discontinued list. Click on the picture in the supply list to take you to my store where you can order it (if it's still in stock).

Supplies:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT