It’s here!! It’s here!!!

Friday, June 1, 2018


Hey y’all!! I hope that you have had a wonderful start to the summer. Our last day was Wednesday and I already miss my students and my teaching team. My family will be traveling a lot this month in celebration of the oldest child graduating high school. It’s going to be an old fashion road  trip. I plan to share some of the materials this month since I wasn’t able to bring many supplies with me. Think 5 people ages 16 and up in a truck pulling a camper. Not much craft space.

So let’s kick off June with a catalog video. Stampin Up! Made this one and I thought it was super cute!!! A couple of things to note:
* some of the blends are not in stock yet.
* the planner isn’t in stock yet either.
* you want to get signed up for Paper Pumpkin by June 10 if you want the kit that coordinates with one of the new stamp sets. You can sign up here. I will have a June Paper Pumpkin class in July.




I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!



If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT