Get Ink'd Christmas Edition...#1

Monday, December 10, 2018

Hey y'all!
I can't believe that it is December 5th already! My passion may be stamping and paper crafting but I still hold a day job as a pre school teacher. I love my littles, especially this time of year. They are wide eyed and full of wonder. They inspire me so much.

The next few Get Ink'd posts are going to showcase the Farmhouse Christmas set bundle (149941). This set literally spoke to me when I opened up the Holiday Catalog for the first time! The little truck with tree reminded me so much of our Snow Village that we put up each Christmas season. And it seemed to scream "Arkansas". I knew our family Christmas Card would come from this set.

Today's Samples are treat boxes made with the Takeout Treats Framelits. I love having little treats on hand to hand out... see the mailman, give a treat kind of thing. Here are the results:

Box 1:

This box is made from the Farmhouse Christmas DSP. I love how easy it was to create using the Take out Treat framlit.

Box 2:


I started with Crumb Cake cardstock. After die cutting the box, I stamped the Buffalo Check background stamp in Crumb Cake. I LOVE the look of this!. I added some tags and a glitter star, filled it with candy, and it's ready to give!

Box 3:

It's ok to have favorites, right? This box is definitely my favorite of the three. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Buffalo Check stamped on the Take Out Treat box. I watercolored the truck for a softer look. Yep this is definitely my favorite!


Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!

If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.



No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT