TBT- Use your stash! The challenge is issued

Thursday, July 26, 2018
Hey y'all!
When I started paper crafting years ago, I found that I fell in LOVE with all kinds of patterned paper. I would buy the paper and lovingly place it into my stash. But there it would sit... kind of like a black hole swallowed it up. I mean what if I needed that paper for a card or scrapbook page but I had already used it???

The struggle is real. But here is the thing, that paper would sit there indefinitely. I still have stacks of baby boy papers that I "fell in love with" and Jackson is now 16! If the perfect use for that paper hasn't happened by now, I'm not sure it will. So today I am throwing down the gauntly and challenging you to USE YOUR STASH!

Here is a card I made using the Tuttie Frutie DSP from Sell-a-bration this year. I fell in love with it, had to have it. When it got here, I opened the pack and let it sit. I just couldn't bring myself to cut into it. Please tell me I am not the only one...

So here are two cards to inspire you to use your stash!


This card used the Tutti Fruitti paper and Party Pandas (I can't get enough of this stamp set!!!). I cut strips of the DSP and layered them behind a circle cut from the Stitched Shapes framelits. The sentiment came from old Paper Pumpkin kits. And the finishing touch is the Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon.



This second card also uses strips of paper but these are wider. I used sequins and wink of stella to add some bling. The panda is the one that is holding the envelope and that got me thinking about what else he could be holding. I happened to have the Varied Vases set on my crafty corner table and quickly stamped and fussy cut one. Isn't this adorable?!?!


Here is a close up of the panda holding the vase. I think it's pretty cute. 




Right now is a great time to be working with your stash because of the buy 3 get 1 free DSP sale! The images below will take you to my online store.



Buy 3 get 1 Free Designer Series Paper sale:



Products:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT