Get Ink'd- More Happy Tails

Thursday, January 17, 2019
Today I have another Happy Tails card for you. This one features a technique I'm seeing a lot of. You stamp a sentiment down one side of the card in either different colors of ink or in different generations of the same color of ink. For this card I used Gray Granite ink and stamped 2-3 times before I re-inked so that I had second and third generations of ink. This makes the ink appear lighter in color.

Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. You can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT