Get Ink'd Card 3 with Sweetest Things set

Monday, February 18, 2019

Y'all I love this set so much!! The bright cheery colors, the happy look of the completed cards. It just makes me want to create with it! Today I made a card with very little stamping. The candy jars are die cut from the pattern paper!!! Here is a close up of the die cut jars:
Did you know that Stampin' Up! routinely makes a paper out of the DSP (pattern paper) pack that can be die cut from the coordinating sets dies? So awesome! Makes crafting super easy.

Details for today's card

This card is a top fold standard size (4 1/4x 5 1/2) card made from Granny Apple Green Cardstock. I used the Subtle embossing folder to add texture to Whisper White rectangle. I love how it adds texture to the card but doesn't scream at you.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT