Get Ink'd Last of the sweetest thing cards

Thursday, February 21, 2019
I told you this bundle is the bomb!! Here is the last card I'm sharing made with this set. I hope you have liked these cards. I'd love to see what you have made recently. If you post on IG or Facebook add the #alittlekinderstamps to your post so I can find it.
 This one really is my favorite!! I love the look, I love the embellies in that one jar. It's just perfect in every way. Below is a close up of the jar.

Details for today's card


  • Top fold 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base in Thick Whisper White
  • Coastal Cabana cardstock at 4 x 5 1/4
  • Designer Series Paper

Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT