Get Ink'd #12- White on White polka dots

Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Hey Y’all!

I love the simple beauty in a piece of Rhe Dunn. The creamy white of the ceramic with the pop of black in the letters.  Sometimes it’s the most simple of design that makes the biggest impact. I drew my inspiration for today’s card from this idea of the beauty of the simple. 



I used Whisper White cardstock and a 1 ½” circle punch to create a background for this card. Here is where the simple idea came in… the white on white circles.  This could have been any of the Stampin’ Up! punches, and the Tailored Tag punch would be awesome in this technique!  The roses and sentiment are from Petal Pallet. Berry Burst and Power Pink cardstock complete this card. I used a touch of Wink of Stella on the flowers, too. 

I hope you are inspired to create something today!

I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT