Get Ink'd # 18 Hello Rhino card

Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Hey y'all!
I am so excited to share this card with you. I am LOVING the Tropical Escape DSP. The color combination of pinks and greens and black is amazing! And the prints are so trendy. I think that might be my favorite thing about Stampin' Up!, they stay on trend. Alright, let's talk about this adorable card!

This card was made with left over pieces from other projects. The DSP is double sided and BEAUTIFUL! I love Berry Burst with the greens in this paper. And this adorable rhino with the little bird sitting on the tusk. I used the greeting "Hello" from Varied Vases set. I love the drawn black lines around the edge of the card. The finishing touches for this card are the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon and the mini sequin trim.


The rhino was colored using the Stampin' Blends. I stamped the image with Memento ink. Then used the Smokey Slate light and dark blends to color. I used the Light Crumb Cake for the tusk and Night of Navy for the bird. The rhino is popped up on dimentionals. I'm still learning to color with the blends to get the finished look that I want but y'all!!! They color like a hot knife through butter!

I hope that you have been inspired to create something today! As always, the clickable product images will take you to my Stampin' Up! store where you can purchase any of the supplies I used in this card.

Products:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT