Get Ink'd Just Because Elephant card

Friday, June 21, 2019
Guess who's back... back again...

Today I have another beautiful elephant card featuring something old and something new. The background DSP (paper) is from the occasions catalog. I love the sweet little hearts so much that I didn't want to use it. LOL! So part of the love it chop it movement takes away the hoarding by getting you to cut your paper as soon as you get it. I cut mine into 4 x 5 1/4 rectangles. I realized when I cut it up that I have 6 or 7 inches worth of card layers. I won't mention how many packs of DSP that was!! Oh my stars and cards...

So did I cut up ALL my new paper? No, nope, couldn't do it. I did take 1 sheet of each paper and cut that. I make lots of treat type 3D projects so I wanted to keep one page full. But I am hoping that since I have cut up some of the new papers that I will use them. So on to today's card. Here it is:

Details for today's card


  • Side folding standard card in Thick Whisper White.
  • All My Love Designer Series paper cut 4x 5 1/4
  • Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstock.
  • Seaside Spray cardstock for the "Just Because" tag.
  • Whisper White bakers twine

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT