Up for a Challenge? I am! #GDP194

Sunday, June 23, 2019
Today I am taking part in the Global Design Challenge. When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Here is the sketch from Global Design Challenges web page.
There is something about those hearts that screamed at me to make them circles. So here is what I came up with!

Something about these faces said "use me in a sequence". I LOVE this We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set! I love coloring the walrus image. I love the punny sayings. It's defiantly a top 10 stamp set for me! Here is a close up of the walruses.



Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT