Something old and something new

Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Hi, my name is Karen and I am a recovering paper hoarder. Yes it's true. I will buy 3 packs of DSP and not use a single sheet!! Tell me I'm not alone. Each summer we get a beautiful new catalog FULL of amazing things that I fall head over heals in love with. This year's catalog is no different. But wait... what about all the things I HAD to have last year????

Oh y'all they are still in the packs. Well not any more, but they were until yesterday. I decided that I can't have that much paper in packs. I needed to use it so I jumped on the #loveitchop it train and cut up my paper! All the cards I am sharing this week (and most likely all of next week too) will feature something old (DSP- Designer Series Paper) and something new (stamps and dies!).

Today's card features last years 6x6 color family DSP. I used Blends to color the adorable elephant image. Below is a close up of the "side tag" and the sequins on vellum.

Details for today's card


  • This is a top folding standard card in thick whisper white. 
  • The stripe paper was cut to 3 1/4 inches wide. I then tore one of the long edges. 
  • The dot paper is 3 x 4 inch rectangle. 
  • I used the stitched shapes to make the circle and a scrap of Whisper White for the sentiment.  

Products Used:



I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT