Paper Pumpkin... oh my!!!

Monday, May 14, 2018
Hey y'all!!

I've gotta ask... do you LOVE monthly boxes? You know, monthly clothing boxes, monthly make up boxes, monthly jewelry boxes, and they even have one for dogs now! I've really never been a monthly subscription box person. I just haven't. I like to pick my things, touch them, feel them... make sure I have projects in mind. Yeah no I'm not big on surprises. My husband swears that I am the worst person to buy presents for because I am so picky! But that all changed when I got my first Paper Pumpkin box.

I bet that surprised you right? The queen of don't surprise me, loves Paper Pumpkin boxes that are a surprise every month. Well I do. Wanna know why?


  • Each month is like a personal challege to create something that might not be my style.
  • Exclusive Stamp set that you can't get anywhere else (what can I say... I like exclusive)
  • At least 1 Stampin' Spot ink pad per box (um hello free ink- and this size is PERFECT for traveling to classes or crops or for use with the Stamparatus)
  • I got a free D size block when I first signed up. 
  • You can make the project shown (there is a video tutorial if you want to stamp along) or you can do your own thing!
  • TONS of product. Ok not literal tons but in a kit that is centered around cards you get enough supplies to make at least 8 cards, AND at least half of the year will be card kits! (January 2018 kit contained product for 16 cards! September 2017 kit made 8 cards AND 9 pillow boxes)
  • Flexibility! Skip a month or cancel anytime. 
  • Access to past kits! For real... as a subscriber you can buy either full kits or "refills" (no ink or stamps in a refill) 
  • And the BEST reason of all.... June 2018 kit is going to coordinate with one of the BRAND NEW stamp sets!! 


 Order yours today!


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT