Get Ink'd #9 Wonderful Card

Friday, May 25, 2018
Hey y'all!! I hope that you are enjoying warm weather where you are. It's about to be HOT... like center of the sun hot here in the south. Some days I feel like we skipped spring completely. I have just one week of teaching left until summer vacation. I have one big goal for this summer (besides enjoying every minute I can before we pack AC off to collage) and that is figure out how to do videos and start a YouTube channel to share more about the process! Any tips?

So today's card was inspired by our annual summer trip. This summer we are headed to the red wood forests. I am looking forward to spending time with my family and planning out blog posts! And this card gets me in the spirit!

I started out using a watercolor technique for making the background (see this would be a great video, right?) Then I stamped the large tree ring stamp in crumb cake then fussy cut it out. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up. I stamped the message in Old Olive and also fussy cut that. The parts that are on the tree ring are glued to the image, the parts hanging off have dimensionals under them as well. It just keeps everything on the same level.

This set also has a coordinating set of framelits called Nature's Roots. I didn't pre order those but now that I'm working with this set, I feel like I need them. Another really exciting thing is that this set looks WONDERFUL when used with the Lovely as a Tree set! 

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you are inspired to create something today! See ya' next time!

Supplies:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT