Get Ink'd #8 Wild about you!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Hey Y'all!!
Today's card is a baby card. I guess with graduation just days away I'm trying to channel "stay little". This card uses the Abstract Impressions set (147513) that will be available in June and A Little Wild (144344) that is caring over. When I first saw the Abstract Impressions set, I noticed to of the stamps screamed Cheetah print! I also knew that I wanted to make a card that used the "cheetah print" mixed with one of the adorable animal stamps that Stampin' Up! carries. And this is what I came up with!


 When I was first thinking about this card, I thought that I would stamp the message on the flag piece in Stampin' Up! white craft ink. I just didn't love it. It looked ok, only I did think that it fit the look of the card. So I stamped it in Blueberry Bushel on Whisper White and cut the words out. I like this better. The words "pop" in a what that they did not stamped in white.

The front facing elephant is raised up on dimensionals and I added Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. I hope that you were inspired to create something today! I know I will be playing more with the "cheetah" print look... maybe pink cheetah print.. or purple... or blue!

Supplies: 


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT