Hello friend quick card

Thursday, April 9, 2020
Hey y'all! Wow things really seem to be crazy right now. School has been canceled. Businesses are closed. And honestly, I've been feeling a little blue. I decided to use some fun and bright Designer Series Papers to create a quick card that I can send to a friend to brighten their day too. These papers are part of the Birthday Bonanza Suite.


Details for today's card

This is a side fold card that I used scraps from the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper to create. I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink and added the Heart Epoxy Droplets that I had colored with the Pretty Peacock Blends.

Products Used:


I would LOVE to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


If you are in the United States and not currently working with a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you can order supplies in my online store, here.


No comments

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear how others where inspired by my creations.

Powered by Blogger.
BloglovinEmailPinterestTPT